Thought Leadership - Success Stories
SANOFI SOUTH AFRICA
Britespark Communications enjoys a long-standing professional partnership with leading multinational pharmaceutical company, Sanofi (South Africa).
Sanofi differentiates itself as an innovative and progressive organisation with an experienced workforce that is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence.
Our charge, as Sanofi South Africa’s Public Relations and Media Liaison is to ensure that initiatives aimed at serving the African healthcare sector are communicated as far as possible, on trusted platforms.
We do our best to assure access to targeted and integrated healthcare solutions for all who are vested in quality healthcare in this way.
Britespark services to Sanofi have included:
- Press trips - sourcing of media representatives and assistance with travel documents
- Pitching of press releases to the media for publication
- Drafting of direct communications collateral aimed at media or other stakeholders
- Competitions within the healthcare sector – administration services
- Securing of interviews between Sanofi representatives and the media
- Arrangement of Media Training sessions for the affected executives
- Development of digital marketing campaign strategies
FICO SOUTH AFRICA
Britespark Communications recently acquired the regional public relations portfolio for FICO – a world-leader in big data analytics, fraud and security, credit scores, and optimization.
FICO is a corporate-facing organisation. They service a number of South African banks and other organisations with decision-making tools and other innovative solutions for business.
They are also behind the Empirica 5 software used by Transunion to create credit scoring profiles for business as well as for personal use. This means that every time you contact Transunion to help you with an update of your credit rating before you make a purchase decision or attempt to open a retail account – the information you receive will be generated by FICO initially. The information that is sent to retailers to help them decide the level of risk involve din providing you with credit, is similarly generated by FICO’s Empirica 5 software.
Britespark services to FICO currently include:
- Advisory services on suitable media platforms to approach
- Assisting with the publication of press releases
- Media pitches for story opportunities
- Drafting of South African-facing news from FICO
- Conducting of interviews with relevant stakeholders
- Assistance with global and regional campaign objectives
- Media monitoring services
This International Health Expo procured the services of Britespark Communications to position it as a premier health event on the continent.
Britespark Communications subsequently grew the event’s attendance by 500% through various publicity efforts, social media engagement, and nationwide radio advertising. Although the client had budget limitations at the time, we were able to employ creative use of conference content by well-revered medical practioners in a way that firmly positioned Africa Health as the go-to source for cutting-edge medical innovation, internationally as well as on the continent.
LIPCO is currently one of Africa’s largest legal mediation companies – with an impressive social media profile of more than 40 000 Facebook followers. Through a successful partnership with Britespark Communications, LIPCO was transformed from a little-known legal insurance company to a leading legal insurance brand through efficient and strategic public relations and social media management that further supported the positioning of this company as a thought leader in the legal mediation and insurance sphere. Britespark Communications advised the client to enter the Africa Legal Awards, where they scooped the Most Innovative Legal Company in Africa award for the year 2013.
Third party endorsements – sometimes the best kind of marketing out there
Britespark Communications firmly encourages, utilises and believes in the power of:
- Solid Media Relations
- Consistent Social Media Engagement
- Widely Shared Opinion Pieces
- And of course the ultimate prize, Promotion by Word of Mouth